oh my gosh! That looks just like our kitty! Tortie w/ the slashed nose... you've got excellent taste in cats.
My pals Angie & Kelly just met you and pointed me to your journal... I'm a knitter who lives a few blocks away from you, and I'd love to connect with you sometime. I can be found often on my front porch, trying not to drop stitches while the 2-year-old climbs all over me.
Now I'm gonna poke through your blog a bit, and if you are so inclined, please do visit mine also: http://mamagotcha.livejournal.com
Anyway... hi there, neighbor, and keep those rows growing!
Happy B-lated Birthday, Cousin & Kitty Cat!!!
ReplyDeleteYou gotta post more pics of this previous feline! Such a cutie! :-D
oh my gosh! That looks just like our kitty! Tortie w/ the slashed nose... you've got excellent taste in cats.
ReplyDeleteMy pals Angie & Kelly just met you and pointed me to your journal... I'm a knitter who lives a few blocks away from you, and I'd love to connect with you sometime. I can be found often on my front porch, trying not to drop stitches while the 2-year-old climbs all over me.
Now I'm gonna poke through your blog a bit, and if you are so inclined, please do visit mine also: http://mamagotcha.livejournal.com
Anyway... hi there, neighbor, and keep those rows growing!
- Katje
Happy birthday to them both! What a lovely kitty you have there too. :)
ReplyDeleteOh and can I just say, I just found your blog because of your link on the knittyboard and I love it. Can I link to it from my blog? Thanks!