Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Perfect Knitting Bag?


Look what I found at Target!
Je vous presente, Le Target Merona Work Tote.

Ain't she fine? She's got all the features I've been looking for in a knitting bag, i.e. leather like exterior, nickel feet, sturdy handles, stands up by itself, and edge bumpers. The interior is quite roomy and I like the compartments. BONUS! It only cost me $29.99! YES! I haven't been able to find her online and there was only one on the shelf at the store.











6 comments:

  1. That bag is adorable, and it looks perfect for knitting. (And I'm in love with the green lining!) Ah, Target... The reason why I'm still paying off my credit cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn. Where was that bag when I was looking for it? And not just for knitting. Honey, I'd have fought you for it had we been in the store together. (We could have sold tickets and used the proceeds for some yarn.)

    Nice grab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee! That's my purse! Seriously - my everyday, carry it with me everywhere purse! And the back pocket (The one without the organizer thingy) is perfect to carry a pair of socks in progress. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag!! I'm such a bag hog!! I was in NY last weekend at a Target and I'm sure that there wasn't such a cute bag there...good thing too, wouldn't want to be accused of copying!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Me, I dug an old gym bag out of my closet. I figure the only possible way a guy can carry a knitting bag is if it looks like a gym bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful find.....knitting bags are so expensive; good job!

    ReplyDelete