Monday, October 02, 2006

Hollyhood D List Celebrity Stalking.

While I was strip hopping with Michael and David on Saturday night on Hollywood Boulevard, we were able to gain access to the ultra exclusive Tropicana Bar at the Roosevelt Hotel. It was very nice. Like a whole new world. I felt mildly like a celebrity. It was so surreal....like an episode of Entourage.

There was a bridezilla there getting naked for whoever would make eye contact. Then, there were the Roxbury triplets who were walking around like the Cuban mafia in all black wife beaters, black slacks, black flipflops and the usual gold chain. One of them, was walking around from cabana to cabana in his robe and boxer shorts and let me tell you he filled those boxers to the brim. GOOD LAWD! We stayed and vibed at the Tropicana for a little while, then off to the Abbey from some more clubbing.

After we left The Abbey, David and I went to the legendary Mel's Drive-In for a bite to eat since we were to' down from the flo' down after some scr'ong martinis.

I managed to get us in past security at the door at Mel's and we garnered a table rather easily leaving the rest of the folks standing in line outside. HA! While we were eating, some rapper came in with his posse' and there was another celebrity brotha who sat in the booth behind me, but I have no idea who he is. *dagnabit*

Yesterday, Mikey and I went to the trendy Robertson Boulevard in downtown West Hollywood/Hollywood (home of the infamous The Ivy restaurant). As we were driving down the street to park, we caught a glimpse of the stalker-"rat"zi shutterbugging into the window of Kitson Men. No sooner had we parked and walked around t he block, the stalker-ratzi were gone. I thought it would be a great idea to take pictures of the stalker-ratzi while they were shutterbugging, but they had had their fill and were moving onto the next victim. I did manage to snag one of them and asked who was in Kitson Men and he responded in broken Spanglish that it was Nicollet Sheridan and Michael Bolton. *shrug*

Then, this morning on the Midwest flight from Los Angeles to Kansas City, I met Arianna Huffington! If you aren't familiar with her, she's very shrewd political pundit who I found to be very very nice! WOW! My first brush with celebrity and she's super nice. *gush* I only got to speak with her briefly as we were boarding the plane this morning, but she smiled, shook my hand and mentioned that she was on her way to Lincoln, Nebraska to give a speech.

I overheard her speaking to someone about Bob Woodward's new book and some of the other recent scandals, i.e. Florida House Representative Mark Foley the gay pedo who has been seducing young male house pages for some years now. *sigh* Me thinks there will be more fallout from this. Maybe this will spark some serious house cleaning on both sides of the hill? Lord knows they need to repent and be humbled for all that they have done to us. Now, his hommies on the hill are scattering like cockroaches in the light to get away from him.

3 comments:

  1. You've had quite the whirlwind of a time! I love the washcloth. It's getting close to Shawn time, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Sean arrives this Thursday night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do we get to meet Sean? (Or any of your celebrities?) :)

    ReplyDelete