Absorba, the Great Bathmat
-has about 10 rows to go before he is finit.

The Fair Isle U-Neck Pullover

-is heaped in the bottom of my new fireside knitting basket.
The Sensational Toe-Up Socks in Waffle Rib

- I just picked these up again tonight at Knit Night and Im still working on the foot.
Knit Twist Lattice Afghan
- I don't expect this one to be finished until next year sometime.
Lion Brand Very Easy Ripple Shawl

- I'm about half way done with this one. Weird coincidence, but Bev, Gwen, Teri and I were all working on feather & fan tonight. Bev is working the exact same pattern as me. The Lion Brand Very Simple Ripple Shawl. Teri donated a lovely coral feather & fan shawl to Bev's Prayer Shawl Ministry. Gwen is working on a skinny scarf for her mom's Christmas present. It dawned on me that I should, also, donate a shawl to the prayer shawl ministry, so this shall be my contribution.
The following are Very Near Frogdom:
Sean's Toe Up socks in KnitPicks Essential
- he's allergic to wool and I'm not fond of the color, but maybe I'll finish them anyway and donate them to charity.
Panta Headband
- I just barely started this one while I was in San Francisco and I think I will shelf it for now.
The Fair Isle is looking AWESOME. I am really looking forward to seeing that one completed.
ReplyDeleteIf you want the status meters - email me. I can send you the code for it.
WOW!! What a lot of great stuff you have going on!! The fair isle is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteCathy