Pattern: Knitty Summer 2005 Cigar Gloves
Yarn: InterAmerica Group Lavish Alpaca Light Worsted Colorway: Black
Needles: Addi Turbo Lace Needles US 6 47" cable
Started: November 2007
Finished: December 2007
Project Details: I've modified the original for 2 at Once Magic Loop. I, also, made them fingerless since I didn't have the measurements for the recipient's fingers. Followed the basic guidelines for the finger openings, but placed all the fingers on waste yarn for both gloves and worked each finger individually using my Brittany Birch 5" DPN. Bound off snuggly and just need to weave in the ends. Even without the fingertips, these gloves are EXTREMELY soft and warm. The alpaca is so soft that I don't think these will make very good everyday gloves as I can see them pilling and gathering lots of buggery lint.

Specifications
Needles:Knit Picks Options US 7 32" cable
Modifications: None
Started: Thursday, May 22, 2007
Finished:
Project Details:
I'm still plugging away on the split neckline tee. It's mindless knitting. *sigh* I knit on it while watching TV or sitting around somewhere.Project Details:

Specifications
Yarn: Zitron Trekking XXL Ombre Colorway: 66
Needles: Addi Turbo Lace Needles US 2 47" cable
Modifications: None
Started: October 2007
Finished:
Project Details:
I'm still plugging away. It's mindless knitting. *sigh* I knit on it while watching TV or sitting around somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment