Monday, December 17, 2007

The Trannie picked the Jellyfish...

That's what I call the last episode of "I Love New York 2".


Tres Trannie, Non? Voici. Les Cigarettes, Le Lingerie, Le Weave, Le Fake Eyelashes, Les Fakes T!ts, shall I go on? *ugh*

This year's season wasn't quite as explosive as last season, but there were some absolutely hilarious episodes worthy of quotation. I'll have to go back and watch the marathon and compile my list.

ANYWHO! I'm in the middle of watching a dismal performance by the Vikings in last night's Monday Football game against the Philadelphia Eagles when I got an urgent Instant Message from Gwenie Gwen. She asked if I had seen the last episode of "I Love New Your 2" cause there was some kind of nipple gate going on. OH HELL YEAH! I'm thinking that them puppies FINALLY fell out! LMAO! Those of you who have been following the show know that after season 1, Tiffany aka "New York" went out and got herself some brand new b00bies with her new money. *eyeroll* Only thing is the new bewbs are HUGE!!!! In fact, I'd say TOO HUGE for her frame.

OK! So, I'm watching the finale and there's a scene where Tailor Made is nervous and freaked out because Tiffany is out on a date with Buddha and Sister Patterson pays him a surprise visit at his suite. Sister Patterson sits down to pray with Tailor Made to help bolster his courage. She asks him to call on his German ancestors to give him strength, says something about a 3rd eye (again) then proceeds to B!TCH SL@P him! I laughed, I choked, I hollered! I could watch that scene all day! Click the picture to "Rasta Finale: Full Act 2" scene happens -2.46 into video. It'll make your ENTIRE WEEK, maybe month to see this. LMAO!



OH NO! But, the delightful nuggets don't end there...

Je vous present "Nipple Gate". You see that was the whole reason Gwen IM'd me in the first place. So, that I could see the hint of areola peeking out of her tight, low cut dress bodice. LOL! Check it out in "Rasta Finale: Full Act 6".


So, onto the title of this entry. During one of Buddha's interviews he says this about Tailor Made, "...basically she says he is a spineless mindless individual and he wins. I'm thinking if I have to be spineless and mindless to be with this woman it would never have worked out."

Hence, the Trannie Picked The Jellyfish! THE END! *fingers crossed* PLEASE GAWD! No more...no more.

But, alas there's rumors that New York wants to be a mommy now. *dry heave*
I didn't know trannies could buy a uterus now? Medicine has advances so far these days.



Rumor is Tiffany might be pregnant?! Don't worry. She's not YET! OH LAWD! These two are some scheming heifas. They picked a rich, punk and now she gonna get pregnant and lay claim to his money, that is if he really has any...but, I'm sure The High Priestess Voodoo Queen Patterson has run a thorough background check on him and he's probably legit...probably even has a 800 FICO score. LOL! *ehem* ..cause as we all know, the bigger the FICO the better the lovin'! YEAH BOY! *eyeroll*

2 comments:

  1. I knew I saw nipple! I knew it! But my friend was like "No way, they don't show nipple on VH1." Her boobs are freaking ridiculous.

    I liked Punk. He was sweet but not spineless or crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanna hear my theory? They didn't give her a 3rd season so she didn't pick Buddha so he could break up with her at the reunion show. If they decided between the finale and the reunion show to give her a 3rd season, then she will break it off with the Jellyfish at the reunion show. That's when you can look for either Buddha or Jellyfish to be the next ones looking for love on VH1 reality shows.

    ReplyDelete