Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WIP Wednesday - December 12, 2007

Specifications
Pattern:
Knitty Summer 2005 Cigar Gloves
Yarn: InterAmerica Group Lavish Alpaca Light Worsted Colorway: Black
Needles: Addi Turbo Lace Needles US 6 47" cable
Started: November 2007
Finished:
Project Details: I've modified the original for 2 at once Magic Loop.
I've decided to place all the fingers on waste yarn and work each finger individually instead of following the complicated finger placement in the pattern.
Notes: *sigh* I was knitting on these at a corporate function and my Director caught a glimpse of these and asked for a pair for himself. *grumble* How can you turn him down. *hangs head* I offered to gift them to him and he sent me an email the other day asking about my progress. He's eager to sport them whilst bow hunting this season. So, there go my lovely WARM alpaca gloves. *shrug* Oh well, I'll just use some of my other alpaca and cast on for another pair this week.




Specifications
Yarn: Araucania Pomaire Colorway: 4
Needles: US 7 Knit Picks Options 32" cable
Modifications: None
Started: Thursday, May 22, 2007
Finished:
Project Details:
Notes: I have revived this project in anticipation of "Fitted Knits" Author & Goddess Stefanie Japel's visit to our fair city for the "Sunflower Knitters Guild Knitting in the Heartland" event.
I'd love to be able to, at least, wear ONE of her designs while she's here.

1 comment:

  1. Aw man! Sometimes KiPing can come back to bite you. But hey, maybe he'll remember you come bonus time!

    ReplyDelete