Saturday, December 01, 2007

Small Things Can Add Up To Something Good.

So, I was checking into donating my unused craft items to our local Ronald McDonald house when I ran across the "Ronald McDonald House Pop Tab Collection Program". If you're like me, you go through at least a case of Diet Coke every couple weeks. Well, one little thing you can do is save your pop tabs in a coffee can or something for your local Ronald McDonald house. You might even be able to convince your co-workers or even your entire company to do the same. Doesn't require any additional money or effort other than prying the pop tab off the can and dropping into a coffee can or old butter tub.

EASY!...and you help families in need, too.

Oh! ...and YES, Ronald McDonald House does accept new or gently used craft items for their houses. Just find your local house and coordinate your donation drop-off with the house director.

1 comment:

  1. Most local schools collect these. I have one of the little cardboard houses at my office that the kids had brought home from school.

    I think the schools get a kickback too, but I'm not sure about that.

    ReplyDelete