Friday, October 12, 2007

BLOGSTALKING: ASSIGNMENT 5 - AN INTERESTING STATUE

I took these pictures during my niece Kayla's last day at summer camp at Pembroke Hill back in 2006.
These statues stand in one of the courtyards at Pembroke Hill.
This one reminds me of sisters or best friends. *awwww* How cute!

PICT0090

I love this statue of the little girl holding her violin. It must be a bronze statue because of the beautiful patina.

PICT0089

And, of course, you gotta take a picture with the famous Kansas City Cow statues.
We found this one in the lobby of Union Station.

PICT0104

5 comments:

  1. I love the little girl statues! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little girl statues! But not as cute as that little neice of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah - the little girl statues are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sisters statue... very simple and very sweet.

    ReplyDelete