...just another girl with a cat, a big stash, an obsession with pointy sticks and shiny objects!
You don't like the hairy man boobs? Why not? ;^)
Hehe! I almost spewed coffee when I saw the hairy man-boobs!
Haribo can be purchased in the states? There was a Haribo factory just outside Girona, Spain where we went on vacation in May. I'd never heard of them before, but they were everywhere! I didn't try them though.
Umm...I'd have to completely agree on the hairy man boobs. Pictures of hairy man boobs where pretty yarn pictures are supposed to be...not good :)
Oooh, the hairy man-boobs sent shudders down my spine!:0) AJ
Curry is deliciousness!And I will not make that argument for anything else on your hate list.
You don't like the hairy man boobs? Why not? ;^)
ReplyDeleteHehe! I almost spewed coffee when I saw the hairy man-boobs!
ReplyDeleteHaribo can be purchased in the states? There was a Haribo factory just outside Girona, Spain where we went on vacation in May. I'd never heard of them before, but they were everywhere! I didn't try them though.
ReplyDeleteUmm...I'd have to completely agree on the hairy man boobs. Pictures of hairy man boobs where pretty yarn pictures are supposed to be...not good :)
ReplyDeleteOooh, the hairy man-boobs sent shudders down my spine!
ReplyDelete:0) AJ
Curry is deliciousness!
ReplyDeleteAnd I will not make that argument for anything else on your hate list.