I've been tagged by Laura aka KnittinKitties
Here are the rules:
* Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves.
* Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game.
* You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog.
* You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. I have a tiny black mole on the bridge of my nose squarely between my eyes that is reminiscent of the East Indian "bindi". The red bindi is worn by a newly married bride as a show of commitment and a black dot placed on the chin or behind the ear is used to ward off evil, so I guess my "evil eye" is front and center. Wikipedia says, "The area between the eyebrows (where the bindi is placed) is said to be the sixth chakra, ajna, the seat of "concealed wisdom". According to followers of Tantrism, this chakra is the exit point for kundalini energy. The bindi is said to retain energy and strengthen concentration. [1]. It is also said to protect against demons or bad luck."
2. My knees creak, especially my right one which was injured when I was 12 when my cousin kicked it out of place while we were rough housing.
3. My second toe is slightly longer (couple of millimeters) than my big toe.
4. I have two chicken pox scars on my nose. One of either side.
5. I'm prone to sinus infections and bronchitis and am allergic to mold.
6. I'm anemic and take daily iron supplements.
7. I have a faint football shaped scar on my left index finger. I burned my left index finger when I was 6 years old trying to iron a washcloth AFTER my mom explicitly told me NOT TO TOUCH THE IRON.
I'm tagging:
Whoever wants to play
are you familiar with bill cosby's bit on brain damage?? you so have it! hahahaha (this is reference to your burn. If you don't have cosby himself, RENT IT! you'll laugh so f-in hard!
ReplyDeleteI have a chicken pox scar on my nose too. I'm always tickled by the kooky things we have in common!! :)
ReplyDelete