| You Are 96% Tortured Genius |
![]() You totally fit the profile of a tortured genius. You're uniquely brilliant - and completely misunderstood. Not like you really want anyone to understand you anyway. You're pretty happy being an island. |
It's official!
More proof that I will die alone amid a heap of yarn and cat hair.
*sigh*
*pondering*
Maybe, I can switch brains with Tori Spelling, so I can get a hot husband like Dean McDermott!
Have you seen him? GOOD LAWD! ...and he likes to watch porn!
Yes, I've been watching "Tori & Dean Inn Love"
*sigh*
*wags fist at sky*
OH! THE INHUMANITY OF IT ALL!
More proof that I will die alone amid a heap of yarn and cat hair.
*sigh*
*pondering*
Maybe, I can switch brains with Tori Spelling, so I can get a hot husband like Dean McDermott!
Have you seen him? GOOD LAWD! ...and he likes to watch porn!
Yes, I've been watching "Tori & Dean Inn Love"
*sigh*
*wags fist at sky*
OH! THE INHUMANITY OF IT ALL!

You are too funny.
ReplyDeleteSee you Tuesday. I'm flying home at 5:30 tonight.