Monday, April 02, 2007

Yarn Sale Addiction

*stands up* I have a confession to make...since joining Knitty and reading the Yarn Sale Spotters thread, I have spent a small FORTUNE on yarn and fancy pattern books! It's like CRACK! I can't help myself...I don't want to look, but I have to. I can't NOT look. It's a force I cannot deny...kinda like when someone brings Krispy Kreme glazed donuts into the office and you just want to eat one and you sneak and eat FOUR just because you can't stop yourself! *UGH*

Friday night, I scrapped the virtual bottom of the barrel when I bought the last remaining skeins of Rowan All Seasons Cotton, Rowan Handknit Cotton and RYC Cashsoft 4ply over at Knit Happens. I couldn't even find a better deal on eBay. I just had to get a piece of that action. LOL! GEEZ! Talk about desperation. Of course, I had to buy the appropriate Rowan pattern books, too. *sigh* Luckily, I haven't found any good deals over at WEBS Anniversary Sale yet. *phew*

It's funny! Of course, all my homies know I STOCKPILE yarn and since posting my stashsheet, I've become the local yarn pusher. LOL!

One of my little homies, Johanna frequently says to me..."but, you have so much! Um, can I buy some such and such from you!?" Awww! She's so cute. I can't deny her anything. She just bought 4 bags of my Lion Brand Kool Wool from me and asked me for some of my Lane Cervinia Softer. I'm pondering it, but I really want to make the "Airy Wrap Around Lace Sweater" from Fitted Knits. That's, also, the same one she wants to make, so maybe I'll share and we can be twins. Wink

2 comments:

  1. Stop now!!! Just back away from the keyboard!! Do you want your staircase to look like mine?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I am a "little homie."

    ReplyDelete