Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Yarn Diet is OVER!

It all began when I got the latest WEBS catalog in the mail wherein I became absolutely OBSESSED with the Nashua Surplice Lace Top on Page 21.
Gawd help me, I cannot find that book anywhere on the internet and they don't even list an item number so you can order it from the WEBS catalog. *grumble*

MUST FIND PATTERN! MY PRECIOUS! I MUST HAVE IT!
I MUST HAVE THE NASHUA SURPLICE LACE TOP PATTERN!

It will be perfect to wear around town during Stitches Midwest 2007.

Also, while gawking at the WEBS website, I came across several patterns in the Rowan Magazine 41 which then prompted me to buy a chunk of Kona Bay Cotton and Rowan Handknit Cotton.




Tulip - Rowan Magazine 41


Coastal - Rowan Magazine 41


Bonita - Rowan Magazine 41

I, also, have to confess that I spent a small fortune on back issues of Rowan magazines.
Rowan Knitting Magazine 34
Rowan Knitting Magazine 37

3 comments:

  1. Damn, but you have good taste…

    I'm in no position to chastise you for your purchases. I would have caved, too. (And I did, remember?)

    Wonder if I could pull off that tank top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice....Some of those vintage Rowan Magazines pop up on eBay from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Rowan magazines.
    Yum, yum, YUM.

    ReplyDelete