Saturday, February 03, 2007

Make A Meez Make Some Money

I just love my MEEZ!



She doesn't have a name yet, but I like to change her everyday.
If you like my Meez girl, go get one, too and use me as a referral and we both get coins to buy Meez stuff.

You can make your own at Meez.com

When you sign up, enter my username:

dulcedosa

on the registration form, and we'll both get a 5 Coinz reward.

4 comments:

  1. Girl, I feel the EXACT same way! I love my Meez girl! Throughout it all, she's knittin' all the time (like I wish I could). Whether she's at the library or lounging at home (ignoring all the football drama around her, LOL). Your Meez is super cute too! It's fun to see what other folks imagine up! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, dear!

    'glad you got outfitted up for the weekend. ;) thanks for blogging about us! i hope those referral points keep comin' in.

    in the meantime, did you know you can save more than one animated snapshot of your meez? it might help when you wanna switch back & forth between styles. :)

    take care!

    ~M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are crazy! {I mean that in a "good" way! LOL} I hope you doing just fine. Come on over to MySpace! myspace.com/Badhattergirl

    Have a good weekend.
    ~Cinnamon Purls~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ur meez is so cute mine is too al least to me it is anyway ur meez looks like you to me. It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete