THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I get grossed out watching people brush their teeth. It, literally, makes me sick to my stomach and I dry heave. When people brush their teeth on tv or in the movies, I have to close my eyes.
2. I can't stand the smell of curry or raw onions. It makes me homicidal.
3. I make up little jingles and songs and I sing to my cat all the time.
4. I think circus clowns are creepy and scary.
5. Hippie music makes me crazy. Don't play the Grateful Dead or Phish around me...they, also, make me homicidal.
6. The sight of chewed chewing gum makes me sick to my stomach. I hate it when people put gum on the edge of their plate or on a glass. I just hate the sight of gum, period. I chew bubble gum from time to time, but I put it into a napkin or piece of paper and throw it away.
I'm tagging Gwen, Johanna, Joanna, Teri, Chelle and CPurl17.
I agree with you about the circus clowns. I had an unfortunate incident with a clown at my fourth birthday party... I've hated them ever since.
ReplyDeleteI don't mind the sight of brushing teeth much, unless it gets too out of control and the frothy goodness starts building up around someone's mouth and it looks like they're a rabid dog. But the smell of it.... PHEW! That will get me out of a bathroom faster than you can shake a toothbrush*.
ReplyDelete* - in an up-and-down motion of course.
I haven't forgotten I got tagged - just haven't come up with six weird things I want posted on the 'net. Your six things are cute and endearing. :)
ReplyDelete