Kool Molly's Headband

Pattern: Molly's Headband by Pam Allen, Interweave Knits, Summer 2006
Yarn: Lion Brand Kool Wool Colorway: Black
Needles: Clover Takumi Bamboo US11
Cherry Garcia Neck Tube

Pattern: Cherry Garcia by Hello Yarn
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk Colorway: 25014
Needles: Clover Takumi Bamboo Circular US11
The Rock Calorimetry

Pattern: Calorimetry, Knitty, Winter 2006
Yarn: Moda Dea Ricochet Colorway: Rock
Needles: Clover Takumi Bamboo Circular US11
Ronan's Cap & Socks



Pattern: No. 2 Set from Mandarin Petit 0605: Mandarin Petit
Yarn: Sandes Garn Sisu Superwash Colorway: Lime 8514 & Chocolate 3062
Needles: [Watchcap] Addi Turbo 16" US2 & US3; [Socks] Addi Turbo Lace 47" US2
Now, for what's next...
The Black Cigar Gloves

Pattern: Knitty! Cigar Gloves
Yarn: InterAmerica Group Lavish Alpaca Sport Colorway: Black
Needles: Addi Turbo Lace 47" US 6
The Trekking XXL Ombre #66 Socks

Pattern: Generic Toe Up Sock
Yarn: Zitron Trekking XXL Degrade Colorway: 66
Needles: Addi Turbo Lace 47" US2
The Black Marsan Watchcap for Adrian

Pattern: The Marsan Watchcap by Redlipstick.net
Yarn: Lion Brand Kool Wool Colorway: Black
Needles: Clover Takumi Bamboo US 10.5
somebody has been very busy!!! lol
ReplyDeletei like cherry garcias
Holy crap you've been busy! Nice!
ReplyDeleteFinshed object. Wow! I'm impressed.
ReplyDeleteYou are cruising this week!
ReplyDeleteUGH! i have got to learn how to do that 2 needle thing!
ReplyDeleteDear lawd woman, do you have time to sleep??
ReplyDeleteI'm in so much awe over your pile of FOs!!
ReplyDeleteOk, I'm "Hatin'"
ReplyDeleteIt looks a'ight! I wouldn't have used "THAT" Yarn... j/k
It is nice, Very Nice!!!
Wow! That is an impressive line up. I love the Cherry Garcia.
ReplyDeleteDANG! Did you sleep at all?
ReplyDeleteOh, and P.S. - I TOTALLY wanna go Black Friday shopping with you!