Thursday, November 08, 2007

BLOGSTALKING: ASSIGNMENT 9 - JUNK DRAWER

BLOGSTALKING: ASSIGNMENT 9 - JUNK DRAWER

Items of Note:

Fiskars Scissor Sharpener
Black Stress Ball - Obviously I have no interest in squeezing black balls. *smirk*
Bathroom Ionic Breeze Silent Air Purifier - This actually works, but for some reason I can't clean the blades well enough and it makes a sizzling noise now. I blame it on Kitty's litter box. LOL!
PestContro by Lentek Electronic Pest Repeller - I have a cat now. She's not very fierce, but at least she's a cat.
Shot Glasses I brought back from Amsterdam, London and Calgary
A future turtle magnet for Crisiti aka TurtleGirl76
- Just gotta tape a strip of magnetic tape on the back and ship it.

3 comments:

  1. Yay turtle magnets! Speaking of which, I haven't forgotten. We're still trying to wrangle some NC and SC magnets. I have the Georgia ones. All in an envelope ready to go once i get my own damn state!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I have that same air purifier and it makes the same noise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete