Sunday, November 04, 2007

BLOGSTALKING: ASSIGNMENT 7 - THE OLDEST PHOTO OF MYSELF

Baby Carmen circa 1971

One picture says it all, doesn't it?
I'm 9 months old in this photo.
Apparently, My Mommy Dearest decided it would be entertaining to stick that coyote (suction cup) on my forehead and I'm looking at her like,
"WOMAN! What in the h3ll!? Git this thang off my head, dagnabit!"
LOL! *ehem*
Check out the binky! Good lawd.

*cheese*

10 comments:

  1. I thought it was a flower at forst - and I thought, "Why on earth would they stick a bg flower on her head?!?!" Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even before you could talk, you left no doubt about your feelings! That is too cute, Carmen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined so I will be trying to catch up soon! :o)

    You were a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, the binky is very scary. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one SERIOUS bink!

    ReplyDelete