
Ronan's hat is, also, almost done and ready for delivery.

We had a team builder at Incred-i-bowl the other day. I wasn't feeling all that great AND I wasn't in the mood to repeatedly MOON the entire organization every time it was my turn to bowl, so while everyone was bowling and shooting pool, I was staked out at a table knitting. Anywho, the director came over to my table to inquire about the knucks I was wearing while knitting and I offered to make him a pair of gloves for when he goes bow hunting. So I guess I'll be cranking these bad boys out in the next couple days.

Socks are on hiatus until I can get the other WIPs done.


I'm totally stalled out on the EZ February Sweater. *argh* I'm not motivated to finish it since I haven't spoken to Ashanti since the day before she gave birth to Alyvia. *shrug* Not my problem.
I've got another Marsan Cap cast-on with one row done. Great exercise bike project.
you've got a lot of irons in the fire missy! And some dang cute stitch markers.
ReplyDeleteYour Cherry Garcia is gorgeous. And it's definitly unmotivating to finish baby gifts when the mother's stop talking to you.
ReplyDeleteI bought the Queen Kahuna book on your recommendation. Haven't had a chance to read it yet, but it looks really good! Thanks for the recommendation-- I'm loving your blog!
ReplyDeleteCan you tell me the source for your sock pattern? I LOVE it. I'm looking for something besides just stockinette for my ch&t socks. TIA, Sally
ReplyDelete