Monday, May 28, 2007

7 Random Things About Me!

I've been tagged by Nicole The Knitting Goddess!

Here are the rules:

  • Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves.
  • Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game.
  • You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog.
  • You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. My Mom almost named me Desdemona. She was reading Othello at the time of my birth. Fortunately, my aunt Effie had just seen the movie "Carmen Jones".
2. My favorite brand of Gummi Bear is Haribo.
3. I've never mowed a lawn before.
4. I cannot drive a stick shift.
5. I'm obsessed with anything bearing a royal crown.
6. I have to brush my teeth while the water runs.
7. I eat a bag of popcorn and drink a diet coke every night.


I'm tagging:

Stacey
Mrs. Purls
Kelly
Gwenie Gwen
Christine
Johanna
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Hey Girl!

    Check here for my recently posted meme :o)
    http://crimsonpurl.blogspot.com/2007/05/i-am-it.html

    This will make you come by and visit me and hopefully make a comment! op

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I've been tagged 3 times now, maybe I'll come up with something. I love reading everyone else's. I'm sitting here eating my bowl of popcorn and drinking my diet coke right now as I read your list! too freaky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It blows my mind how many things you and I have in common!

    Off to think of random stuff.

    ReplyDelete