Following her very careful guidance, I arrived at the store bright and early and was the first customer waiting in the parking lot. Now, that my friends is dedication and determination. To sacrifice a perfectly good lazy Saturday morning for a 30% off yarn sale. For some reason, it was important for me to the be first person in the doors that morning as soon as they opened at 9 AM. I arrived around 8:15 AM and was joined shortly thereafter by my homies Teri and Gwenie Gwen, then this other lady showed up and started pacing outside her car like she was going to be the first one in the door. OH HELL NO! I was there first, heifa. *hmph* Yes, I know crazy, but such is my logic. Totally fuzzy. Soon, other ladies drove up and started digging through the clearance items being setup outside the store. I L O V E to dig through clearance stuff. So, of course, I had to join in. Guess what I dug up!? 4 balls of Jaeger Cashmina in SH030 SH033 SH038 SH041. Retail $25.00 marked down to 40% off + an additional 20 %. Fortunately, the shop owner decided to open the store 15 minutes early and I just happened to be standing at the door. YES! I WAS FIRST! Upon entering the store, we descended upon the
Colinette Jitterbug in
Copperbeech 67
and Moss 75Then, I snapped up 3 hanks of Artyarns Ultramerino4 105
2 hanks of Crafty in a Good Way Treadway 2ply in the BernesII colorway2 balls of SWTC Tofutsies in #724 Foot the Bill
3 balls of Rowan Tapestry SH177 Lead Mine


Enabler, that's what she is. I went to put my sock yarn away today and realized my sock yarn stash has exceeed my hanging storage thingee... I'm going to have to find some new stash storage options...
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had as much fun as I did at MDSW! Awesome haul!
ReplyDeleteOh, you got some good stuff!!!
ReplyDeleteGood gracious!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap woman. Now I don't feel so bad about my big ol' bag of yarn from there! woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteI HAVE to go yarn shopping with you. You find the most awesome deals!!
ReplyDeleteI think I have that Colinette Moss. I got it that day you DITCHED US. :D ::running away before you can throttle me::
ReplyDelete