Sunday, May 20, 2007

Duct Feet!

Friday, May 25, 2007
No brown duct tape, but I used some old black trouser socks to make my duct foot. It is weird to hold a mold of your own body part in your hand.

Sunday, May 20, 2007
Yesterday, I was talking to Gwenie Gwen about making a pair of sock blockers to showcase my Monkey socks and look what I stumbled across on the Knittyboard...

Duct Feet
Pattern & Images © 2007 Vyvyan Neel
All rights reserved. Pattern is for personal use only.

I am SO going to make this! I can't wait.
Now, all I need is some cool mocha brown duct tape, LOL!

5 comments:

  1. LOL @ Mocha Duct Tape!

    What is the mold???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen pictures where folks make full body manikins from duct tape. (You dress yourself in an old tee shirt first and cut it open to get out.)

    Now that is scary. I have enough trouble walking into the sewing room and seeing the dressmaker's form there -- but a full duct taped me in all my glory?? Let me know how you like it if you make your leg form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made a duct tape dress form before. Let me know if you need any help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally making this now too! It is awesome. Now maybe I'll have to start hanging out at the knitty board. I've tried not to get in there because I always want everything I see. Yours turned out great!

    ReplyDelete