Thursday, May 10, 2007

May: My 2007 Well Intended Intentions

Career/Education

* Complete Entrepreneurship course and begin acting on business plan.
- So, I enrolled in the NewVenture program, but didn't officially complete it. The wheels fell off my life during the program and I opted to cling to my sanity instead of struggle to catch up in the course.

Health/Fitness

* Continue to workout incorporating more cardio than strength training.
- I've been working out with Abe lately and can already see improvements in my body. I plan to sign up for the physician supervised weight loss program that my friends Dennis and Brian are, currently, in.

Personal/Love Interests

* Continue search for long term partner.
- So far so good with Abe.
* Invite family & friends to visit me here in KC instead of traveling to visit them.
- I flew my mommy here to Kansas City to visit for Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment