What else? I'm BURNED OUT! I'm tired of looking at my sewing machine, but I intend to make at least another batch of project bags and markers before KITH. After the KITH vendor market, no more vendor markets for me. I learned my lesson.
As for knitting, well, I've started some small projects that I will use as props during KITH to demonstrate how some of my tools are used. I'm knitting up Foliage - Knitty Fall 2007 using my Queensland Bengali to demonstrate the use of my circular row markers to track the lace pattern.I'm knitting up the Flying Geese Dishcloth
using a ball of Lily Sugar n' Cream White cotton to show the use of regular stitch markers and flat row markers. I'm still working on my Split Neckline Cap Sleeve Tee and have about 4 inches left on the bodice, then time for the edging.My Chinese classes start up again on March 26. Can't wait. I even ordered special brush pens to help me with my traditional Chinese calligraphy.
Starting a business is such hard work; still, I suppose if you're learning what not to do, that's useful too. Thanks for the link to the flying geese - your photos always look so nice and crisp, they're lovely.
ReplyDelete