Sunday, March 02, 2008

BLOGSTALKING 2008

:: looks crazy ::

Well, looks the Blogstalking thread on the Knittyboard has died. PennyKarma was nice enough to host it last year, but I don't think we have an official new host for 2008. I posted to the Ravelry Knittyheads and Knittyboard about resurrecting it, but despite my best efforts, no one has stepped forward as this year's host, that I know of, so I just hauled off and thought of some for the weeks we've missed so far. :: cheese :: I'm happy playing all by myself, but playmates are always encouraged and welcome. Let's Do Work!
  • Sunday, January 06, 2008: Your Favorite Sweet or Salty Snack (Post picture of you eating it if you dare)
  • Sunday, January 13, 2008: All Your Needles (in one place)
  • Sunday, January 20, 2008: Post a Picture of Something in Your Favorite Color
  • Sunday, January 27, 2008: Funniest Text Message You've Ever Received or Sent (Photo of the Text Message On Your Phone is a Bonus)
  • Sunday, February 03, 2008: Your Favorite Cartoon Strip and/or Character and Your Favorite Quote from said Character/Cartoon
  • Sunday, February 10, 2008: Picture of Your Favorite Writing Instrument, i.e. pen or pencil or marker.
  • Sunday, February 17, 2008: Picture of Your First Name (flickr, handdrawn, street sign, billboard, newspaper, tv, print ad, catalog, use your imagination)
  • Sunday, February 24, 2008: Picture of Something Close-Up (yarn, eyeball, tooth, cat butt, garbage disposal, flower, stucco) Use your macro feature for the best shot.
  • Sunday, March 03, 2008: Three Annoying Things
  • Sunday, March 09, 2008: Provide One Paragraph Summary of the Last Book You Read. Can be fiction or non-fiction.
  • Sunday, March 16, 2008: Oldest FINISHED OBJECT (FO) Currently In Your Possession. Tell the story, take a picture, if you can.

1 comment:

  1. OOH I plan to play along but will be behind!

    Thanks for doing this Carmen! Love it!! :o)

    ReplyDelete