So, I started my new part time job at 24 Hour Fitness' Front Desk and I LOVE IT!
I love being able to smile and greet our members as they enter and hopefully inspire them to smile back and talk for a bit before they start their workouts.
I was really happy when one of our fluffy female members named Kaitlin pulled me aside and told me that she was happy to see me working at 24 Hour Fitness and that I was the ONLY one that made her feel welcome since she'd been a member! *sniffle* I smiled and told her that I was sorry that the skinny 98lb front desk heifas hadn't been very welcoming and that she can always come to me if she needed anything.
I'll always be there with a smile and some encouragement for everyone, especially all the fluffies that come through our doors.
I would refuse to work with her either. Luckily people like THAT usually get fired due to attitude problems.
ReplyDeleteYay for representin'! I know that I love it when women like myself are at the gym desk, I can relate to them much easier.
YES INDEED!
ReplyDeleteHopefully you won't have to cross paths with her again. That heffa is crazy.
Congrats on the new gig.
Yay for new jobs and making people happy!
ReplyDeleteyay to a new job! my Spectrum club's front desk is usually super friendly (even when we're visibly still bleary eyed and stressed out-late-for-class). the rare unfriendly front desk people don't stay there very long.
ReplyDeletegood job!