Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ravelry Update!

HURRY RUN!
FIND OUT WHAT NUMBER YOU ARE!
The Ravelry Waiting List Checker


Since getting my invitation on Thursday, I have been FEVERISHLY digging out ALL my stuff.
I didn't realize just how many Unfinished Objects I have laying about the house. GEEZ! Completing my stash is going to be a labor of love. It's going to take weeks to completely enter all my stash into Ravelry. Lawd Geezus. I didnt' realize just how much yarn I really have. I'm running out of places. I need to hurry up and get my craftroom operational so I can properly stow my fiberliciousness. And contrary to popular belief, I do FINISH projects. DAGNABIT! *pout* However, I'm thinking about casting on for some small projects I can finish rather quickly like some washclothes, hats, gloves.

3 comments:

  1. You finish stuff? Seriously? And, your progress bars over there - they accurate? Cus I don't see a lot of stuff you talked about casting on (wasn't there a Vogue Knitting Fair Aisle Sweater at one time?). Huh. Full disclosure on Ravelry though, sweetie. You can't hide there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 8564. Only 3K in front of me. I suppose I'll live.

    ReplyDelete