I'll be doin' some serious booty bouncin' when I get my invite! I'm so jealous! When did you put in your name? I think mine went in end of May/first of June. I know that I'll be on Ravelry until all hours when I do get in! I've never checked my spam mail so regularly! (and there's some icky stuff in there)
Let me think. Er? Must have been the end of May when I signed up so you invite should be coming up soon. Keep checking the Ravelry blog to see what week they are on.
Dulcedosa
ReplyDeletethat's a good attempt to rhyme but i would check out the link anywayz
I would, if my damn invite would ever come! I feel so unwanted.
ReplyDeleteI'll be doin' some serious booty bouncin' when I get my invite! I'm so jealous! When did you put in your name? I think mine went in end of May/first of June. I know that I'll be on Ravelry until all hours when I do get in! I've never checked my spam mail so regularly! (and there's some icky stuff in there)
ReplyDeleteLet me think. Er? Must have been the end of May when I signed up so you invite should be coming up soon.
ReplyDeleteKeep checking the Ravelry blog to see what week they are on.
YAY!
ReplyDelete...and my Ravelry name is also Winegrrl!
ReplyDeleteI'm never going to get a ravelry invite. sigh sigh sigh.
ReplyDelete