Forget it! Judging by the little girl's fashionistas tastes, I don't think she'll like this one. RIBBIT! ...to the frog pond for you, lovely summer swing top. *pout*
Saturday, June 3, 2006
So far so good! See!

Monday, May 29, 2006
OK! OK! I get it now. The top is supposed to be like a skirt at the bottom and I was using the wrong needle size. All I have to say is S W A T C H. GEEZ! So, instead of the US06 or US07, I need to use US08 to make the gauge required for the pattern using the Patons BumbleBee, so it's back to the frog pond again. DAGNABIT!
Saturday, May 28, 2006
I found the cutest little top for my niece. The "Summer Swing Top" by Lynette Harter. I've already cast on using Paton BumbleBee Baby Cotton in Apple Blossom.
No comments:
Post a Comment