...just another girl with a cat, a big stash, an obsession with pointy sticks and shiny objects!
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Joann's Firefly Frenzy Sale!
Don't miss the Firefly Frenzy sale this Friday, June 16 and Saturday, June 17 at your local JoAnns Etc. store. 30% off Pink Clearance Sale items. I'm going to snatch up a bunch of bargains! *wringing hands* I CAN'T WAIT!
Hey There, I was at the sale Friday and Saturday. It was a really good sale. Got some glass beads and other jewelry fixins, books, patterns and most of all the euphoria of getting a bargain.
Thank you for the information and the coupons!
ReplyDeletegirl i was so upset about ths sale. everything that i wanted to get was on sale so i couldn't use my coupon!!! i think they had it out for me!
ReplyDeleteHey There,
ReplyDeleteI was at the sale Friday and Saturday. It was a really good sale. Got some glass beads and other jewelry fixins, books, patterns and most of all the euphoria of getting a bargain.