

Amber was my secret pal and she knit me some kick@ss fingerless gloves (I put out a not so subtle hint to anyone that might have my name that I wanted fingerless gloves one knit night). They are ultra warm and soft alpaca. GOOD JOB AMBER! THANK YOU!


PJ gave me the black sheepy and cool calendar out of the blue the other day. :: sniffle :: THANK YOU PJ! I LOVES THEM!

I made that yellow flannel gown for my nanny. I have yet to ship it though. PROCRASTINATION! Thou name art Carmen. :: grumble ::

This is Miss Kitty Phat Phat's Christmas Present. I grabbed this the other day at the drugstore. I actually broke down and bought...WAIT FOR IT! A CHIA PET! That's the CHIA Kitty Grass Kit. It's baking under a table lamp as I type. She loves the wheatgrass/oatgrass stuff.
Merry Christmas! Love the calendar - what a hoot! And I love Miss Kitty Phat Phat's gift -- I may need to get one for Miss Portia (or Her Highness as she's often called).
ReplyDeleteThat calendar is so you! It's awesome. Hope you had a good day.
ReplyDeleteGwen
I see your holiday is great!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful New Year Carmen!!
No way -- that's Chia? I want one!
ReplyDeleteMy word verification is "riched". I wish!
Happy New Year to you and Kitty. . .
ReplyDelete