* Make lateral change from IT to Business Organization.
* Complete Entrepreneurship course and begin acting on business plan.
Financial
* Pay down debt.
* Decrease unnecessary spending by evaluating each expenditure as a "need" or "want".
- Limit or eliminate coffee, fast food/snack food, craft, beauty, clothing expenditures.
* Increase liquid cash and ROTH IRA savings.
Health/Fitness
* Continue to workout incorporating more cardio than strength training.
* Get a baseline mammogram.
* Continue semi-annual bloodwork and HIV tests.
* Eat more vegetables and drink more water.
* Begin martial arts class.
Personal/Love Interests
* Contact long lost friends and get to know extended family.
* Continue search for long term partner.
* Continue communication with close friends and family.
* Invite family & friends to visit me here in KC instead of traveling to visit them.
Hobbies
* No store bought sweaters, socks or dishclothes.
- I'll knit my own from here on out. That way when I get tired or (Gawd Forbid) outgrow a sweater, I can frog it and make something else.
* Destash! Destash! Destash!
- I'm well on my way to accomplishing that by selling off my novelty furry fun fiber and knitting for charity.
* Master toe up 2 socks on 2 circular sock knitting.
- I want to be able to knit socks without referring to a book for guidance.
* Host regular monthly social events at my house.
- I need to have people over to my house more often. Maybe I can host a Sunday Knit Afternoon, Game Day Saturday where we play Cranium or SceneIT, drink, KNIT and watch movies.
* Knit in Public. Knit Outside.
- Get outside and enjoy my porch and my deck more often!
Woo Hoo! Good intentions. Count me in for activities over at your house. Games and knitting wise. I'll also help man your deck when knitting. You've got an awesome deck. Just give me a call.
ReplyDeleteOOh, I wished I lived in your neighborhood, Sunday afternoon knits would be so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteVery good intentions! I really must write mine down. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDelete