Is it over yet? Oy Vey.
So, I've been procrastinating (as I'm apt to do) and I'm up against it now.
I've decided to bestow my lovely family with handmade gifts this year.
I'm making flannel gowns and jammies for my Nanny (Maternal Grandmother), my Mommy and myself. I got a deal at JoAnns during Black Friday. They had flannel for .99 a yard. Can't buy jammies much cheaper than that. Nevermind the fact, that you can't really find plus sized flannel jammies these days, anyway.


In addition, I'm making another pair of fuzzy feets for my mommy. I'm probably going to redo Nanny's fuzzy feets. Yes, feets...sound cuter that way, no?
I got lazy when I came to my two brothers, I'm just giving them gift cards and I've been hoarding toys all year for my nieces and nephew.
Now, I've got to barocade myself up in my attic and crank out some sewing projects. Did I mention I'm, also, going to sew myself a church outfit. I'm, actually, looking forward to going this year. I'll be making the black version.
I love how the first jammie pattern comes with a bag. And the black dress outfit is beautiful!
ReplyDelete