
You know how you just get sick and tired of being sick and tired and you get sick of looking at the same crap day in and day out? Well, that's where I am with regard to my crafting supplies. Yesterday, I moved my scrapbooking cabinet out of the laundry room and into the dining room for now until I can move it into it's new resting place in the kitchen where it will become a new food pantry.

Today, I bought 9 Jet Max Storage Cubes that I will place in the kitchen on top of the desk area (where you see everything stacked up right now). I decided to move the old bar area out into the dining room too and make it into a storage area/buffet. LOL!
Yes, an eBay, Craigslist extravaganza is in order for my New in Box and Gently Used scrapbooking items that I haven't had time to fuss with lately. Standby for listings.
All this because of my new Black Friday/Early Christmas gift to myself.
BEHOLD THE CRICUT
EXPRESSION!!!!eta: I just ran across this on YouTube! Now, I can return my New in Box cartridges and download this software and BAM! I'm in bidness.
Girl enjoy your cricut!!! I need to do the same thing with my scrapbook stuff. SOON!!! LOL
ReplyDelete