When arrived home Friday, my [yarnissima](person) package was waiting for me on my porch!
You see I ordered all 3 of the exclusive Yarnissima Sock Kits (La Digitessa, Spina Di Pesce and Fratello). Each kit includes exclusive Wollmeise colorways especially dyed for Yarnissima by Claudia.
:: gurgle ::
I couldn't wait to tear into it. I immediately went into the kitchen to tear into my box when I discovered that the contents on the inside were TOO PRETTY to disturb. A truly blog worthy sight.
BEHOLD!
The unveiling...
(click the open package to see the slideshow)
That package is TOTALLY WORTH its own slide show.
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Goodness.
WANT! Wow. What a great package.
ReplyDeleteWow! The package AND patterns are awesome especially with all the TLC touches who wouldn't love all that chocolate! ;op
ReplyDeleteBut I really like the sock tags!!
YUM. I bought that Fratello pattern a while back; but all that yarny goodness, and chocolates, and laminated cards, I'm green with envy!
ReplyDeleteOK, seriously? Is that Wollmeise? WITH CANDY? That chocolate colored yarn looks unbelievable.
ReplyDelete