Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Do I have Needlecraft A.D.D?

Am I the only one out there with with more than one project going at the same time? Surely not! It's just that there are SO MANY cool things to knit/crochet/cross-stitch/bead, etc. that I can't help myself. I start something, I get bored, I start something else, I get distracted, I start something else, I go back to the one I started the time before last, I frog something, *sigh*

I WISH I COULD JUST FINISH SOMETHING ALREADY! *GEEZ*

Now, I want to do some bead crochet because I want to make a cool collar for Kitty cat, then I want to start some socks. I still have a baby blanket, baby cardigan, an afghan, my Vogue cardigan (been working on this one for almost 2 years), a knitted toy (Kate the Kitten) and ahhh....lawd knows what else to finish. *deep sigh*
Lawd, just grant me the strength to finish just ONE of those projects, PALEASE!

Did I mention that I have a cross-stitch bib from 1997 upstairs in the attic that I was making for my nephew Jordan when he was born that I STILL haven't finished!
OH!...and that I, FINALLY, gave up and threw out a cardigan that I was cabling back in high school. I was so digusted that I just threw the d*^n thing out when I was packing to move out of my townhouse back in 2004. OH! ...and that baby blanket was supposed to be for my niece Paris for when she was born back in October 2003, but I'm not done with it yet either. The sad thing is that I'm ALMOST done now and my step sister just had a baby girl and it would be perfect for her. MAYBE! just MAYBE, I'll git 'er done before she turns 1 year old. *pfft*

No comments:

Post a Comment