Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's G'on Be, What It's G'on Be.

That's what my grandmother said this evening. "Well, it's just g'on be what it's g'on be. We can't do no more. She just ain't g'on act right. I don't know what else we can do."

There's nothing else we can do. It's all up to her whether or not she pulls herself up by the proverbial bootstraps and reclaims her life.

There's so much to write about, but I'm virtually brain dead right now.

I'll leave you with this though. Thanks to my new friend, Darren. I, now, have a label to slap on the insanity.

So called "Mother" thy name is

"Toxic Narcissism"

How can you recognize a narcissist?

Recognizing and Coping With Narcissistic Abuse

1 comment:

  1. Such a waste of energy, to live one's life that way. It's too bad. Your mother has missed out on so much. I hope you're feeling better, I'm glad your family is acknowledging your mom's responsibility in all of this - it was never yours to fix. Come home soon!

    ReplyDelete