Check it!
My Chop is Hot, Yo!

That's my Chinese Name
Ka1 means Coffee
Men2 means Door
Ge3 is a Chinese Surname, like Smith or Davis
Li4 means Beautiful
Maybe some of you caught the cultural commentary one morning on NBC's TODAY show during the 2008 Summer Olympics when they were discussing the Chinese tradition of using a "Chop" to seal official documents. As many of you know, I am presently engrossed in a 5 credit hour Chinese Mandarin course at one of the local colleges and thought it would be great to seal my homework with a chop. So, after the news story aired, I immediately googled "Chinese Chop" and happened across a FABULOUS place called Jun Shan's "CSymbol" website where you can order a custom chop all your own.
I just got mine in the mail yesterday and let me tell you it is AWESOME! Jun is super fast and very easy to deal with. Email communication is quick and I got my chop in a matter of days!
I ordered the large self inking stamp with a traditional seal script.
My Chop is Hot, Yo!

That's my Chinese Name
Ka1 means Coffee
Men2 means Door
Ge3 is a Chinese Surname, like Smith or Davis
Li4 means Beautiful
Maybe some of you caught the cultural commentary one morning on NBC's TODAY show during the 2008 Summer Olympics when they were discussing the Chinese tradition of using a "Chop" to seal official documents. As many of you know, I am presently engrossed in a 5 credit hour Chinese Mandarin course at one of the local colleges and thought it would be great to seal my homework with a chop. So, after the news story aired, I immediately googled "Chinese Chop" and happened across a FABULOUS place called Jun Shan's "CSymbol" website where you can order a custom chop all your own.
I just got mine in the mail yesterday and let me tell you it is AWESOME! Jun is super fast and very easy to deal with. Email communication is quick and I got my chop in a matter of days!
I ordered the large self inking stamp with a traditional seal script.
that is quite groovy, indeed!
ReplyDelete