Saturday, August 16, 2008

GETTING TO KNOW ME! :P

I've been tagged by brwnwebgrrl

First, post the rules at the beginning of your post/the game.

These are the rules: Each player answers the questions given about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What was I doing ten years ago?

1998: I was traveling back and forth between Kansas City and Minneapolis and points in between working as a technical consultant. I think this is when I won a corporate award and went to Costa Rica with about 100 other peers. I was able to bring a guest so I brought my mom with me. This was her first time leaving the country. I have some funny stories from that trip. Needless to say, she was a rockstar and even had her own entourage by the end of the trip. LOL!

2) What are five things on my to-do list for today?

  • Finish GP project bag orders.
  • Go to Walgreens to refill prescriptions, print photos, buy "Thinking About You" and "Sympathy" cards for a couple co-workers, buy toilet paper, paper towels.
  • Mail Belated Birthday cards to my grandmother and littlest brother, Ryan. His birthday was July 13. UGH!
  • Buy books for Chinese class and take my student id photo.
  • Go to grocery store!
3) Snacks I enjoy
  • POPCORN! Pop Secret Homestyle is my favorite!
  • Haribo Gummi Bears
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • Major plastic surgery! A complete body overhaul.
  • Purchase a small island replete with inhabitants, personal staff and playthings (hot mens).
  • Build a kick@ss mansion on said island replete with state of the art infrastructure on the island.
  • Purchase a yacht replete with entire captain and crew so I can elude beggers and charlatans.
  • Sponsor and advocate world class education for Americans to excel in math, science, engineering and medicine.
5) Places I have lived:
  • Arkansas
  • Texas
  • Washington State
  • Minnesota
  • Kansas
  • Missouri
6) Jobs I have had:
  • Receptionist
  • File Clerk
  • Cashier
  • Customer Service Associate
  • Loss Prevention Associate
  • Retail Sales Associate
  • Computer Lab Technician
  • Programmer
  • System Administrator
  • Technical Architect
  • Project Manager
  • Entrepreneur
7) Bloggers I am tagging who you will enjoy getting to know better:

Turtlegirl76
Aldorris
StefanieJapel
ChelleC
BethKuta

3 comments:

  1. ((hugs)) love you, sweetie. But I'm gonna pass on the meme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Carmen. Miss seeing you. I will try, really try to get to Wednesday night group this week. Are you going to Monday night guild meeting? I might get there too. We'll see how tomorrow shakes down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hugs and hugs .

    ReplyDelete