

This bag has been re-done since it's debut at Knitting in the Heartland. Based on customer feedback and my observations watching how people use their knitting bags and my own experiences/preferences. I decided to change the exterior fabric on this bag from cotton quilt fabric to a more sturdy vinyl. The interior is Amy Butler fabric.
There's pockets on the outside AND the inside of the bag for a total of 14.
- (2) large 7" deep by 12" wide pockets great for magazines and books.
- (4) large 7" deep by 6.5" wide pockets great for wallets, make-up bags, etc.
- (8) large 7" deep by 4.5" wide pockets that have a slightly tapered opening that is great for water bottles, umbrellas, needle cases, eyeglasses, phones, etc.
- The base of the bag is roughly 10" x 13".
I love the sturdiness and functionality. I might go back and add feet on the bottom and a keyfob ring for the interior.
Yes I, also, made the projects inside my knitting bag. :)
oooooo I like this one! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is FABULOUS! I am loving it so very very much! The pockets? they rock. The vinyl? very very lovely and sturdy. Even the handles are cool.
ReplyDeleteGorgeou!
SuperDuper awesome, Carmen! I want to try out the strap drop for slinging over my shoulder! LOVE!
ReplyDeleteAwesome...I love it!
ReplyDeleteOMG. That's GORGEOUS! WOOT!
ReplyDeletePretty! Pretty!!!
ReplyDelete