Congestive heart failure and pulmonary fibrosis.
After many weeks of exhaustive exploratory testing, this is what the doctors have deduced.
A lot happened while I was down there looking after my mom and grandmother.
I had a minor breakdown and ended up leaving town abruptly after my mom obliterated my last remaining nerve. I've been contemplating a more in depth post detailing my feelings and what not, but this will have to suffice for now.
((((HUGS)))))
ReplyDeleteI know this doesn't cut it, but it's all I can do for today...
Gwen
*hugs*
ReplyDeleteLet me know if I can do anything for you.
You are a wonderful daughter and you've done more than a lot of people could do in that position. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteOh, sweetie. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteWe're here for you, whatever you need from us.
Hang in there Carmen and CONTINUE (b/c you have been) strong!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad they did figure it out though.
Love you.
ReplyDelete((Hugs)) I will keep your mom and your family in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteYou and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers too...
ReplyDeleteIt's okay to be exhausted. Don't feel bad about your minor breakdown. You earned it.
ReplyDeleteLots of hugs!
I'm glad you're back home & can have some physical distance from the situation. The emotional "stuff" always manages to follow us, but the distance can help you sort it out, find a place for some of it.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs. See you soon.
Honey, take care of yourself first. And holler if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about your mom's diagnosis but I am so glad you got out of there. Take care of you beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteBig bear hug. So sorry you are going through such hell right now. My prayers are with you and your Mom.
ReplyDeletehugs, hugs and more hugs
ReplyDeleteYou have to take care of yourself before you can care for anyone else. Really.
Lots of hugs.
ReplyDeletehugs (billions)
(((Dulcedosa)))
ReplyDeletehugs and lot of hugs
ReplyDelete